Mental Health Professionals
Suicide Risk Assessment
See below for the trainings we offer in suicide risk assessment. We have assessment forms, safety-planning forms, and a manual with detailed information to guide you in assessing risk of suicide in your students or clients. We provide these resources to everyone who participates in a training.
- Risk Assessment 101
- Risk Assessment: A Deeper Dive
- Risk Assessment in Young Children
- Risk Assessment for Graduate Students
- Family Intervention for Suicide Prevention (FISP)
zeg report newsletter
The Zeg Report is a monthly newsletter for School Mental Health Professionals that brings up-to-date information on suicide prevention, events, webinars, and special topics in the field of suicidology.
Our Licensed Clinical Social Workers, who are both certified by the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) as School Suicide Prevention Specialists, are available to consult with you by email or phone. Please contact us if you have concerns or questions regarding suicide prevention, postvention, risk assessment, treatment, and resources.
- American Association of Suicidology
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Society for Prevention of Teen Suicide